Visonair Ogg Streamer is a free software application from the Audio Encoders/Decoders subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-02. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Streams Audio and Video to an Icecast Server in Ogg Vorbis and Ogg Theora.
Video may come from video capture card or a webcam. Audio can be a microphone, line input or other sources that may be on your computer.
Video can have a graphics overlayed on top of it at all times. Audio and Video configuration options available for bitrate etc.
Some features are as follows:
- Connects to DirectShow Input devices (eg: webcam, capture card,
- Lots of config options
- Stream to File or Icecast server
- Audio settings (sampling frequency, channels and Vorbis Quality)
- Video settings (Normal Theora settings, video cropping, video resizing)
- Overlay image on top of video feed (supports BMP, JPEG and PNG 8/24)
- Will take advantage of Multi-CPU/Dual Core systems
Visonair Ogg Streamer (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 747.14 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 368 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.